Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

WELCOME!

Hello everyone and welcome to Chaos By Design.
I have been working really hard for the last few months trying to get all of my ducks in a row to be able to open a new Etsy shop, Chaos By Design.
About nine years ago my mom taught me to knit while we were at her house for Thanksgiving. Now, this wasn't the first time she tried to teach me, in fact it was probably the thirty-first time! But I never got it until then. I was so enthralled by it that I went out and bought a bunch of yarn and made scarves for everyone I knew as Christmas presents. I even stayed up all night on Christmas Eve putting finishing touches on them.
Needless to say, I ran with it. Knitting became my favorite hobby and I was...(um...am...)good at it!
I love making things for my children especially cool little blankies and sweaters. Unfortunately, we live in the tropics so there isn't much use for sweaters but I still make them!
Chaos By Design is my way of sharing what I make with everyone!
Thank you for your interest and your support! You can find us here, at our Etsy Shop, and on Facebook.
Enjoy and Thank you!
-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment